Chiropractor near me - until you address your crap lifestyle choices you'll never be stress free
You feel yourself burning out ? You think burn out is good ? It means you’re working hard? Or you think it’s bad but you can’t seem to change it ?
I bet you eat take out most nights of the week. Don’t have time to cook. Can’t deal with the kids crying! Do you find yourself locking away in the bathroom just to get 5 minutes of ‘you’ time? Do you say to yourself, i don’t have time to get a diagnosis for the chronic pain as i am TOO busy?
I bet you feel like you shouldn’t be lifting your kid as it gives you pain, but there is no one else around to do it.
I even bet you don’t drink 2 litres of water a day as you don't have time and you fuel yourself on caffeine as it’s the only thing to keep you going in your hectic day.
Find yourself crying sometimes ?.... or all of the time?!
Well newsflash, this is all entirely to do with your really horrific lifestyle choices. If you really want your chronic stress to change, to live a happier, worry and pain free life, you need to take a step back and observe what is going on in your life and why. You then need to take the conscious steps to change these crap lifestyle habits that just aren’t good for you!
Did you know?
Your bad lifestyle choices are one of the reasons why you are suffering with physical pain in your body. When your body is under stress, it puts pressure on your whole nervous system. All the nerves in your body are connected to your spine so as you put your body under emotional, physical and chemical stress through bad lifestyle choices, pressure is then applied to your autonomic nervous system (the fight or flight response).
As a knock on effect your muscles will tighten as a natural response to you being in ‘fight or flight’ mode. Your brain responds to the stress on the nervous system. This goes back to human primitive instinct, thinking you are protecting yourself from your hunting predator, like in the primal hunting days. As your muscles tighten this causes pain as a side effect.
The side effect of pressure on the nervous system also causes pain.
As pressure increases this causes misalignments of the spine, as nerves are connected to the spine. If left untreated one misalignment could increase to multiple. This can snowball into chronic pain and chronic stress.
Is this starting to all make sense now?
I want you to watch this video on about Mum and baby Jago improve on mobility through Chiropractic adjustments.
You might be now be wondering, well how can I change this?
Here’s some simple things you can do:
- If you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, post pregnancy pain, sciatic pain - go and see a chiropractor near you and get an initial consultation to find out what the problem is.
- Start your treatment plan and nip it in the bud before the problem snowballs
- Change your lifestyle habits - take care of your own stresses and reduce these - give yourself half an hour a day to take care of yourself,
- Eat the right foods - cut out the takeaways and junk food - takeaways are high in salts, fats and MSG which are all really bad for your internal organs. If you take a planned approach to meal prepping you should be able to stay on track with healthy foods.
- Start a regular exercise programme - exercise releases serotonin to the brain which makes you happier.
- Start meditating - meditation is a good way to calm your inner thoughts - the headspace app is really good.
- Ask for help if you are struggling to juggle being a mum, working part time and running your side business. You will notice your stress levels reduce a lot if you use your support network.
- Practice mindfulness - this is a great technique to ground yourself and be in the present.
- Focus on one thing at a time.
- Cut out the caffeine! - caffeine is a drug 'what comes up must come down'.
- Drink 2 litres of water a day - keep yourself and your joints hydrated. You will find you can concentrate more.
- Make your health your number 1 priority as you only get one life and you want to live your best one.
Maybe you’re now thinking great, but how do I fit all this in?
What you have to remember is you only have one life so nothing is more important than your health. If you sit down and write a plan of when these changes will begin you will find they will happen!
I know there’s been a lot to take in, but overall all you have to really remember is your pain is caused by emotional, physical and chemical stress through really shitty lifestyle choices and if left untreated can lead to long term chronic pain. The way to overcome this is CHANGE YOUR HABITS, GET YOURSELF BOOKED IN WITH A CHIROPRACTOR & NIP IT IN THE BUD BEFORE IT SNOWBALLS!
If you feel after reading ‘until you address your crap lifestyle choices you will never be stress free’ you are ready to book an initial consultation to start your journey to a stress free life please call us on 01202 684 859 and one of the girls on the front desk will happily help you. Or alternatively please request a call back with a suitable time and date to book an appointment. If you want to find out a little more about your symptoms and why you feel how you do you can also book a 15 minute free discovery session.
We embrace those who encourage a stress free life, who actively seek to live a happier and healthier life.