Changing your life habits vs putting up with it
- If you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, post pregnancy pain, sciatic pain - go and see a chiropractor near you and get an initial consultation to find out what the problem is.
- Start your treatment plan and nip it in the bud before the problem snowballs
- Change your lifestyle habits - take care of your own stresses and reduce these - give yourself half an hour a day to take care of yourself,
- Eat the right foods - cut out the takeaways and junk food - takeaways are high in salts, fats and MSG which are all really bad for your internal organs. If you take a planned approach to meal prepping you should be able to stay on track with healthy foods.
- Start a regular exercise programme - exercise releases serotonin to the brain which makes you happier.
- Start meditating - meditation is a good way to calm your inner thoughts - the headspace app is really good.
- Ask for help if you are struggling to juggle being a mum, working part time and running your side business. You will notice your stress levels reduce a lot if you use your support network.
- Practice mindfulness - this is a great technique to ground yourself and be in the present.
- Focus on one thing at a time.
- Cut out the caffeine! - caffeine is a drug 'what comes up must come down'.
- Drink 2 litres of water a day - keep yourself and your joints hydrated. You will find you can concentrate more.
- Make your health your number 1 priority as you only get one life and you want to live your best one.
Maybe you’re now thinking great, but how do I fit all this in?
What you have to remember is you only have one life so nothing is more important than your health. If you sit down and write a plan of when these changes will begin you will find they will happen!
I know there’s been a lot to take in, but overall all you have to really remember is your pain is caused by emotional, physical and chemical stress through really shitty lifestyle choices and if left untreated can lead to long term chronic pain. The way to overcome this is CHANGE YOUR HABITS, GET YOURSELF BOOKED IN WITH A CHIROPRACTOR & NIP IT IN THE BUD BEFORE IT SNOW BALLS!
If you feel after reading ‘until you address your crap lifestyle choices you will never be stress free’ you are ready to book an initial consultation to start your journey to a stress free life please call us on 01202 684 859 and one of the girls on the front desk will happily help you.
You can also check out our website if you want to find out more www.lifebalancechiropractic.co.uk
If you want to find out a little more about your symptoms and why you feel how you do you can also request a 15 minute free discovery session.
We embrace those who encourage a stress free life, who actively seek to live a happier and healthier life.